PAGES

Friday, November 25, 2011

Selamat Menyambut awal Muharam 1433 Part 1

The Islamic New Year (Arabic: رأس السنة الهجرية‎ Ras as-Sana al-Hijreya) is the day that marks the beginning of a new Islamic calendar year, and is the day on which the year count is incremented. The first day of the year is observed on the first day of Muharram, the first month in the Islamic calendar.







IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICENT THE MERCIFUL

Today is 25 November 2011, 29 Zulhijjah 1432.
Less than 24hrs from now, we will meet our NEW YEAR of 1433H.


There are too many things going on in my mind right now. The thought of this coming NEW YEAR OF 1433H in less than 24hours make me become more nervous. I try to find the concrete reasons behind it but still.. I m not getting any answer.



This year of 1432H has became a GREAT YEAR for me. I started 1432H with the word of enthuastic. List down all the things I wanted to achieve & alhamdulillah... eventhough not everything become TRUE but I always be grateful for what had happened throughout the year.

All great things came to me & those challenges that I met throughout the year had taught me a lots of thing. I was thinking..today I am going to  write in this blog " a thousand pages"  but I remind myself that I wanted that this BLOG become  a motivated blog for all  reader who drop by,read the content and get the great benefit from it.  Therefore I will stick to PURPOSE of this blog & simplified everything.



Anyway,  in the celebration of this NEW YEAR OF 1433 I just wanted to say that I've learn a lots but I just dont know how to express them here. But Sissy has helped me with this. This is what Sissy wrote and I am quite agree with some of it. Here you are my dear readers...^_^


I've learned that we don't have to change friends,If we understand that friends change.



I've learned that something that you do in an instant, can give you heart ache for life.


I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be that last time you see them.


I've learned that we are responsiable for what we do, no matter how we feel.


I've learned that either you control your attitude, or it controls you.


I've learned that my best friend and I , can do anything or nothing and still have a good time.



I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down, will be the one who helps you get up.

I've learned that sometimes when i am angry i have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.


I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them too, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived.

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.


I've learned that just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.


I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret, it may change you life forever.



I've learned that sometimes the people that you love most in lfe, are taken from you too soon.


I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to them.


I've learned that no matter how much i care, some people just don't care back.


I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it.


I've learned that you can keep going, long after you think you can't.
I've learned that it's not what you have in life, but who you have that counts.


I've learned that their are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.


I've learned that even when you feel you have no more to give, a friend cries out and you find the strenght to help.

I've learned that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced our lives, but we are responsiable for who we become.


This year (1432H ) has became a POSITIVE year than previous year. I will BUILD myself become 10times more POSITIVE and with greater achievement this coming year of 1433H. ( I better write down all the goals, dreams, achievement & the planning right now ...hehehe)





I hope you do tooooooooo....lets set our goals & work on it !












No comments:

Post a Comment