PAGES

Friday, February 25, 2011

Finding Me



Life isn't about being perfect, is about learning from every mistake you made.
This is me, a girl who feels, sees, listens and breaths. I laugh at jokes, I cry with lies. I live in a world where people disappear, but some leave beautiful memories inside my heart. I love the people God has blessed me with. I ride a rollercoaster every day and it can be really fun, but also scary. The ups and downs are worth the lesson at the end. I get moody, I get confused, I get lovely. I fear not to be enough, but make an effort to believe in myself. I trust, but it's hard. I dream and hope for a good day. I wake up every morning and after a deep breath I say: I’m Alive!


It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog

It's better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring!
 
Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you'd ever imagined.

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

 
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end

I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't


 
 
Don't Quit



When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment