I love those random memories that make you smile, no matter what's going on in your life.
The beat of your heart, is like music to my soul
You're the piece I've been missing
You're the half that makes me whole
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in track pants, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
Quote about Life
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.
"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us." -Alexander Graham Bell