PAGES

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

small thing but ...




Due to hectic schedule, I decided to take a full day rest yesterday.
When we get used to work day and night, it's quite odds to stay home and do nothing.
Just resting... so tomorrow will starts with more energy, fresh thought and great ideas..(that is the general idea)

Since nothing much on tv, I just play some DVDs while I do some reading and once a while glance at the movies and continue reading. Sound weird but I just do it. Not into it but i crave for the ideas.
I was thinking about something and I need to expose to more source so that I can create something new, fresh, attractive and interesting of course.




I went down to the kitchen, become an afc not so qualified chef. Cooked something that I prefer at that time and enjoy the lunch. Get back in my so called studio and sit in front of the laptop. Continue watching the movie. I dont find this movie quite interesting. Why ? I asked myself. The sound quite terrible. Yup! I notice that since I first bought it. But it's okey. Why not I use the headphone instead. So the sound from that movie become GREAT!
Just plugged in the headphone jack and the sound become like in the theater. Wow !







How I forgot about my beloved headphone. ^_^ Its turn the horrible sound become the great one..hehehe.. I am so happy. It made me thinks the same goes to things around me.
Things just not come to us in a good way or in a way that we prefer it too..but we are capable of turning them into interesting pieces if only we give our best effort to see it from the bright side. That's just the way I wrap it. Enough for me. But I need to do some thinking in order to turn many things become more interesting. The journey continue ....


Have a great day ahead !











3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how things work out for those who possessed positive mindsets in their life perspective. Wish I could have that same kind of attitude & aptitude too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Tony, to possessed positive mindset one must start desiring it. Burning desire to make a change in oneself world. Its starts from within.

    1. burning desire to change.
    2. lead to knowing, exploring in oneself
    a) identify your weaknesses & how to overcome them.
    b) identify your strength.
    c) surround yourself with positive people.
    d) feed your soul & mind positive input.
    e) eat good food ( you are what you eat )
    f) If you love watching movies,watch movies that can help you become a positive person i.e The Pursuit of happiness. Rocky. If you watch any movies, just try to retrieve the positive lesson you got from it.
    Your habits or daily routine TODAY determine who you are in the next 5 years.
    Good habits create great person.
    Bad habits? You know the answer..have a great day ahead.

    Dont forget, whatever we do in life. 1st of all, we must do it Lillahi Taala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your piece of helpful advice. Appreciate it lot. Really miss those inspiring & motivating stories such as 'Ugly','Jerry' to name a few. Hope you can post it in this blog more often.

    ReplyDelete