PAGES

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No post on 21 Mar & late post. Why?


19 March 2011, Sat

As usual, I may not posting any new post in the weekend. If  I did, I will post something to entertain all my beloved readers.



21 March 2011, Mon

Day Time :
Weekday, time to create and send new post. Wake up like always but a bit late, 6.30am. huhuhuh..
And I forgot that I need to rush all the way to Bangi this morning. No time to make breakfast or posting a post for today.

Night Time :
I was so tired spending the whole day training. I seldom posting a new post during night time. So after perform Isyak prayer, I went to sleep.



22 March 2011, Tue 

I will send a new post each day between 5am to 9am. Posting it after 9am consider a bit late and not in my KPI..hehehehe..Anyway, I  switch on the laptop around 7am and planning to send a post. But after a while waiting, the blogger website did not response. Almost half an hour of waiting and still no respond. " The website is not responding" . huhuhuh...Need to go to work now or I will be late. 



23 March 2011, Wed

Sitting in front of the laptop at 7.30am and the website still display " The website is not responding". Mmm..I wondering why?

I guess I need to solve this internet connection problem ASAP or late post occured again huuhuhuhuh...



1 comment:

  1. Ha! What a hectic schedule. Anyway, just take it easy OK? Sometimes things might not work out in our favours. I do experience network failure in my work place once & tried non stop for almost TWO hours to restore it & guess what....it still DOWN. At least I try my best to recover it. Only HIM to decides whats best for us :)

    ReplyDelete