PAGES

Monday, September 12, 2011

Who Am I ?


Writing is just one of the way I pleasure time.

Just spend more time to the things that you love to do make you feel more alive each day..
Know what are you doing and where you are heading to..make you feel great each day..
Feel blessed every moment in your life..
Be grateful as much as you can...
Breath the air of happiness though sadness did come from time to time...
It's not how big the things face you..
BUT
How big are you to FACE the things in your life...


Reading is just one of the way I appreciate life..
Reading can bring me to any part of the world.
I just can be anywhere I want ..
Understand the author minds through his/her writing..
Too many things I gains from the reading..
But that is not all
But it is PART OF IT..
How I describe my own WORLD..
The more I appreciate life..
The more I witness the miracle out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment